Aviation All Risks
Liberty Aviation provides worldwide Aviation insurance coverage.
We specialise in medium-sized passenger and cargo airlines, including start-up operations, and General Aviation (both Fixed Wing and Rotor Wing) for private and commercial aircraft, and we have the ability to offer a lead capacity across all classes.
At a glance:
- Worldwide jurisdiction
- Capacity to offer lead capacity across all classes
- Classes of business:
- Hull and Liability (Airlines) – focus on medium-sized passenger/cargo airlines and start ups
- Hull and Liability (General Aviation) – Fixed Wing and Rotor Wing; private and commercial aircraft
- Contingent All Risks – helps protect banks, financial institutions and investors’ interests in aircraft, including total loss only coverage
- Capacity: US$11m for Hull; US$110m for Liability.